Blog 8: My Opinion

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good week end. Today I will talk about my opinion of
different themes.

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet? 
The truth is that I don´t like many these animals, but if i have to take care of one,I´ll do it with pleausure.

My older brother have a hedgehog in the house which is called "Enzo". He is about
3 years old approximately and it´s very annoying, he likes to play a lot on his exercise wheel.

I consider that erevy person who has a pet must take good care of her and be super responsible.


What is your opinion about women in the military? 
I consider it a good idea to remove the stereotype that exist in our society. Where women should no longer just be at home doing the tolilet and the man do the heavy thing.

If not both can perform the same tasks and have the same responsabilities with their meals and care.

What is your opinion about tatoos?

I consider it an excellent way to express the different things that you like and often leave a mark of something important that happened to you.

I always look at people´s tattoos, because I find they are great.





Greetings! see you in my next post 💗

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog