My life

Hello everyone!! My full name is Francisca Ignacia Silva Martinez, but you can call me Fran. I´m 19 years old and I was born on 19 th of July in 1999 on Santiago of Chile.

My family is composed for 4 people: My mom Virginia, my brother Elías, my grandmother Rosa and me.

In basic education I studied in the school “Rocio de los Angeles” until 2013, one year later I studied in a nun’s school called “Maria Auxiliadora” where I graduated as “Técnico en Atención de Párvulos”; and this year I started to study “Pedagogía en Educación Parvularia” in the “Universidad de Chile”.

The days Thursday I prepare a group of little girls to her “Primera Comunión” in the church that I assist. I like to listen music, to get out with my boyfriend and spend time with my family.

I´ll waiting for you in my next post :)



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I also do job to a church, well really it's a parish! Where is the church that you assist? The parish that I assist is in "Santiago Centro"
    And What kind of music do you like?

    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You have a lot of experience in children, Do you like what you do? Is the subject at the university similar to the you saw at school?
    I'm waiting for your answer <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Since always working with boys and girls, great!
    I hope to see you next class ..
    Regards and nice weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can see that you love childrens and you have patience for be with theirs, I dont know that you participate in a church, it is so good. See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Fran I find it great that you work in the church, I think it's a very enriching process!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hey Fran! I like your decision to continue your studies in Preschool Education, do you feel that the contents are similar to your previous studies? See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog