Evaluation of my blogging experience

Hello everyone! This is my last post of this year.

Resultado de imagen para bloggerToday I’m going to talk about my experience using blog in the English, I think that this is a good tool, at the beginning it was complicated, because I have never used this app before, but in general, I think that’s a way funnier to write and practice the English.

With each publication I learned something different about my classmates. What I did not like about blogs was when someone did not publish on time, so I was also late for comments.

In the future I would like to include that everyone can choose what they want to write in their publication, it could be about, some book, her holidays, any fun experience, whatever.

In a following post I would like to tell you about my plans for this vacation, where I will make a “Escuela de Verano”, then I will go for a walk with my boyfriend and also I will do “Colonias Urbanas” that is the volunteer that I spoke to them in my post number four.

I hope that you liked knowing a little more about me through the year.


Good holiday and happy holidays, regards! See you the next year

Resultado de imagen para ingles


























Comentarios


  1. I hope to see your post of the holidays!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, it's a trouble when someone don't publish on time! Se you, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I hope you are fine, is nice you can learn and you can enjoyed the blogs. Have a nice holidays. Hugs for you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I hope that you are fine, really I loved your post.
    Good blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also found it useful to use the blog to practice English.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hello fran, also for me it was useful blogs, it was a very good tool!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Fran, I really liked reading your post, because I knew you much more. I would like you to continue publishing during your holidays.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog