My volunteering
Hello everybody! Today I gonna tell you about a volunteering that I participe on winter and summer vacations.
 
I’ll start tell you that my agrupation name’s “Colonias Urbanas”, it was created in 1978, but in our church “Nuestra Señora del Monte Carmelo”, ubicate in Pedro Aguirre Cerda, it started in 2011. This agrupation works with poor kids during the vacations, making differents kinds of activities like games and education.

Here we wrok with children between 5 to 13 years old, where all day (from 10:00 to 18:00) they realize differents activities. In the morning we make games and in the afternoom we teach about recycling, children's rights, to cook, teather, etc.
We give breakfast, lunch and snack.
This activity lats 2 weeks and is free for children.
Us way of work is making grups for ages and I always prefer to stay with the littler.
If you like to work with children and help, do not hesitate to go to some this volunteering.


See you next week.







Comentarios

  1. It is a beautiful job, you make that the children have goods memories amazing of their holidays and also for you. Which other places have this agrupation? I was curious because it has many years.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful job! It must be a excellent entertainment in your holidays, it appear that children have more energy on vacation.
    Every time I read your blog I realize the vocation you have. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's beautiful what you do. It is nice to be able to serve others from solidarity and fellowship, they are qualities that you have and that you notice that you share them in all your activities and in your daily life. Thank you Fran, for sharing your experience

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh! I also participate in a volunteering with kids, but my volenteering it's open all the year! It's a beautiful work<3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dear Fran, I think that this job that you do is amazing. I hope that the life give you back all the thing good that you do for the other people.
    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wowww it´s a beautiful job and i think that you enoy this so much, it is a very good experience for you. Please never stop of change the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow Fran! I admire your great heart, I know that you have a real vocation for children and their well-being, I'm happy to know you a little more <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog