Blog 7: My Best Friend

Hello again! I hope you have not got wet much with this rain, today I will talk about my best friend.

The truth is that I do not have a best friend, because whenever I had one for different reasons it was getting away from me and we stopped talking. But if I had to choose someone, I think I would choose an old friend that I had.


Her name is Darian, he is the same age as me and I met her when she entered high school, in the beginning I didn't like her very much and we spent time discussing. The next year we went to the student center and we got closer, because we had to work together.

That´s why we went erevywhere togerher and lived nearbly and that´s why we left and came togerther from school.


We have been friends for about 4 year, we do not see each other much anymore, because she is in the university and our schedules do not fit. Sometimes we meet on the subway and we take advantage of talking for a while.

She was a person who supported me at all times and was always in the bad moments

It´s hard to choose a single memory, but I would like to remember when I made a beautiful decoration in my room for my birthday.

Goodbye, take care and see you next week in a new post

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog