Blog 6: Postgraduate Studies

Hello again dear reader!

Day without writing, but I returned and today I will talk to you about postgraduate studies. It´s hard to think about the future, but I would like to do my postgraduate in differential education. 

Because before entering to study "Pedagogía en Educación Parvularia" I wanted differential. But I preferred to study for an educator and the improve.

It is not yet a decision taken, but as far as possible I study abroad, in a country that is not so expensive. Although if I think about it, I may stay studying in Chile not you be so far from my family.

I think the best way to study is in person and not via internet, maybe the workshops or jobs could be via internet.

I believe that it is an admirable job to be able to share and teach the little ones that with just such a smile or a drawing made by them makes your day.

I am happy and amazed by the number of young people who want to enter to study pedagogy.

Unfortunately, in Chile the pedagogies are a very poorly paid and little valued work and it is something that must be changed from the same education that is given to us.

See you in the next post, have a good weekend and rest! 💓

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog