Blog 10: English Language Challenges

Hello again! 
Today I have to write my last post of this semester and is for it that I will tell you about my experience in the English course and the challenge of this language.

The last semester wasn't good, the student strike and the teachers medical leave make that we had less class, this semester I think that the course was more funny, this because the Miss Rosita made the classes more entertaining and educational, something that I liked so much was that after write your post you can show it to her for make a check. I like the way in that she teaches and her methodology.

I believe that the use of this blogs it is a good form to write and practice the English, the bad is that sometimes the topics aren´t of my liking, also sometimes are many words and I don’t know what else to write.

I would like to improve my additives comprehension because it is difficult for me understand when I watch a video or you talk. I want to improve it watching movies and listening music in English.

Usually I don´t use the English in my daily life because I'm embarrassed to talk and I really do not like it.

I would like to understand as my classmate, but certainly I don’t make an effort for that, maybe if we learned playing, it would be easier and more entertaining.

I hope that you liked knowing a little more about me through the semester. Have a good winter vacation and see you next semester.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog