Blog 4: My Favorite TV show

Hello everyone! 馃憪

I hope you are well, taday I will talk about my favorite TV show. Which is given every day on the Fox channel and this is "The Simpson"

Which is about the life of a family that lives in the city of Sprinfild, where the eldest daugther Lisa is very studious, Bart is the messy son of the family and Maggie is a baby who does not talk and spends all day sucking a pacifier. The father who is Homero works in a nuclear plant and after work he goes to have a beer to the cavern of Moe and Marge that is the mother spends her time tyding the house.

I find it difficult to choose a favorite chapter, because they are 662 and they really are all very good and I could not say which is my favorite.

It is a series that I would never get bored to see, because as it has many chapters  they are several that I have not seen them all yet.

It is currently one of the most watched animated shows on TV and this is why it is broadcasted on two channels: Fox and channel 13.


Bye, have a nice weekend! See you in the next post 馃槒

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog