Maria Montessori     
     
Hi dear reader!                                          

Today I’m going to talk you about a woman super important to the preschool education, her name is Maria Tecla Artemisia Montessori, better known as Dr. Maria Montessori, she was born on 08 th of August in 1870 on Italy, she was a famous educator y pedagogue recognized for its renewal of pedagogical methods.

Montessori believed that the game is the main activity where the children can develop in their first years of life.
Between 1898 and 1900 she worked with children with problems and is for it that she wants to work in this area, Montessori is well known for its kindergartens, its methodology, its didactic materials such as: the rose tower and the wooden elements. Unfortunately, she died on 06 th of May in 1952.



When I investigated for first time about her, I liked so much, especially when I read that Maria talked about to respect the time to play for the children and about the autonomy that they must have.

I´ll waiting for you in my next post and don´t forget to comment me 😊

Comentarios


  1. It is amazing how the pedagogy of Maria Montessori is still used today.
    regards! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Montessori's pedagogy is so awesome, the great of her materials is that they are self-correcting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been to a place with Montessori methodology, but what I have read and heard, I would like very much because I believe that Maria Montessori's vision is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This pedagogy is amazing, I hope can be in to a place with Montessori metgodology for learn more about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would love to work in a place with Montessori methodology to observe in practice what I have read in the books, have you worked in a place like that, Fran?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog