Blog 3: A person I would like to meet


Hello dear reader!

Time without writing, but I returned and today I will talk to you about a person I´d have liked to meet. She is Olave Saint Claire Soames better knowm as Lady Olave, it may not sound like her name. But she is one of the first women to participe in the “Scouts”. movement It was a woman who was born in England in 1889, she loved to help people and especially to children.

I admire this person a lot because she was a woman who taught many values ​​and knowledge to girls between 11 and 15 years old.

 She was the wife of Baden-Powell, a renowned hero of the Second World War and together they were the first to create the “Guias y Scouts" movement where they taught boys and girls of all ages to take care of nature, recycle, survive and first aid.


Thanks to them is that today there are millions of Scout groups around the world. Who we met on Saturday we tried to follow their steps, knots, moorings and morse key (which serves to communicate through a whistle).

Greetings, see you in my next post 💗


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog