My favouritite piece of technology

Hello, dear reader!

Today I gonna tell you about my favourite piece of technology, the Telephone, with him I can use it for everything that i want, for example, to watch movies, to talk with friends, to play games, to listen to music and also for save important information.

My telephone  was a gift that my boyfriend gave me the last year and I love it,  because is a little object that have all the information for me in a second, if I want take a picture, search information , with just make click will be ready.

I can imagine my life without a telephone, this make me easy all the thing but without it, I can serach an other tool.


I think that today, the babies born with a cellphone in his hands and this a problem with the actual society.

Regards, I see them soon!!🙋

Comentarios

  1. Hello Fran, I still chose the cell phone as my favorite technological object, I think it is a very necessary object!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The mobile phone is also my favorite piece of technology and I share with you the idea of being able to live without the mobile phone, because it is only a learned habit, a social imposition. See you soon, Fran!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog