My Super Grandmother

Hi dear reader! Some time without post


Today I’m gonna tell you about my grandmother, her name is Rosa Sierra and she is 66 years old.
She worked inside a home in Colina and that's why we only saw her on weekends, but one month ago. She was fired and now we are every day with her.

Well, I choosed to my grandmother because she is the grandmom most partner in the world, sometimes is my friend and other is my enemy, she is the one who consents me in everything, she is who come with me to everywhere, she is who makes me sweet things for eat, she is the one who defends me from my mom and my brother, but she is the one who accuses me with my mom.

There’s no day that I don’t laught with “La Rosita”, she has many imagination, I think that is impossible to be boring with her.
Regards, I see them soon! !👐







Comentarios

  1. I'm Rosa lovers! I love your relation with your grandma!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always see your stories on instagram and I love your grandmother, it shows that their relationship is close and they love each other a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your relationship with your grandma, I can see your love for her, and really I hope that she and you can will be together for a long long time.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohhhh she is very younger and beautiful, you have a wonderful relationship only good vibes for both!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello Fran, it shows that your grandmother is a great companion and hopefully your relationship will continue for many more years!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the relationship between the two, the grandmothers are the best <3. I would like to be able to enjoy my grandmother as you do, but it is impossible: c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog