Blog 5: My First Job

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you are well 馃槃

Today I will tell you about my first job, when leaving the university in the year 2022 , I think that I would like to work as a kindergarden teacher, because I really believe that it is an admirable job to be able to share and teach the little ones that with just such a smile or a drawing made by them makes your day.


I would like it to be a kindergarden large, with plenty of space in where children can run safely, that is nice but not overloaded with stimuli.

I think some activities would be done outdoors and others in the classroom, according to the opinion of the children. Because the idea is not to spend much time in one place. Because that would be very boring.


I would like to be able to travel to other countries as Italy to gain new consciousness and be able to implement it my kindergarten in the future.

Unfortunately in Chile this race is a very poorly paid and little valued work and it is something that must be changed.

I hope you liked to know more about me, Thanks for reading my post, see you next Thursday, good bye.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog