My favourite photo

Hello again, some time without write a bit.

Today I going to talk about one of my favorites pictures, is so difficult chose one because I don’t have “Favorites things”, I was many time searching photos until I
found the best.

Well, this picture was captured on september 17th of 2016 for a person that was skating near us. I choose it because it is one of the few family outing and with my brother we wanted to take to my mom to ice skate, we had a hard time convincing her, as she was afraid of falling and hurting herself.

I wanted show you a family picture because they are a fundamental pillar for me and honestly I don’t know what I’ll do without they.

I think the idea of capturing the beautiful moments with a photo and being able to share it with the rest is great.


See you in a next post.

Comentarios

  1. Hello, what a beautiful photo and how well you speak of your family. It's good that they are so united and share things in common ...
    It must have been a fascinating experience, it has never skated on the ice, but i hope to do it.
    Greetings and see you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The three are looks amazing together, It`s good that your brother and you were able to convince her and take out to the ice, I hope she has lost her fear and that they enjoy how wonderful it is to skate

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your family is so beautiful, but Rosa doesn´t appear!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh! Do you like skate? I like it a lot <3, but I've never skated on ice! It would be great if we could go skating together. Nice picture with your family!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog