Why did I choose my carrer?

Hello again!! Today I gonna tell you the reasons why I choseed the career de "Pedagogía en Educación Parvularia".

First I thought to study “Educación Diferencial” in the “Universidad Catolica Silva Henriquez”, but I prefered to start with “Educación Parvularia” and what better than in the “Universidad de Chile”, after that I would like to perfect me with some Magister or Post-grado on Educación Diferencial.

When I was a little girl I wanted to be teacher because it was present in all my life, I always have been with kids, teaching and working with they.

My experience in the university until now is good, because the teachers have good disposition for teach and help with us questions, also we have helpers for make more easy our learning.

In the future I would like to have my own kindergarten and continue studying.

I'll waiting for you in my next post and don't forget to comment me ❤️

Comentarios

  1. Hello friend.
    I found a new thing that I didn't know, about you wanting study differential education and I hope you can continue to perfect yourself to achieve your dreams. I think it's good that you have thought about your future.
    A distant hug

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I hope you are well.
    It's good than girls and boys are part of your life constantly. I am glad to meet people who have vocation since always.
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Fran, what made you choose Pedagogía en Educación Parvularia over Educación Diferencial? I would like to know that! I hope you are well <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog