Blog 9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello dear reader! I tell you that I am finishing writing the last post of English and that is why today I will talk about some changes to my study programme.

As one of the main points about my career, I consider it important that all the pedagogies are within the same faculty and not divided by the campus, so that we can listen to more our opinion.

If I could, I would put a cafeteria in the Faculty of Social Sciences, where we could buy lunch.

Within the University I have found teachers who really show that they love their work and do it with dedication and passion. I think the teaching method is good, but some teachers could improve on that.

About my curriculum map, something I like a lot is that we can have practices from the first semester and to know if we really like something related to children.

I think that there are many years of studies, but that each year is worth it, because every day I'm learning new things.

If I could, I would put more elective on contingent issues.

In these three semesters that I have studied, I have had problems with certain subjects, but nothing that can not be solved.

Regarding the use of technology, I think there is a lack of training for the teachers themselves, so that they can perform better in that area.

I hope you like reading my post 😄 Goodbye, see you in the next blog! Have a good weekend.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog